Gizmo Supply 5 in 1 Ultrasonic Dermabrasion with LED Mask
VENDOR: Gizmo Supply Co
You Save: $293.00 (40%)
Hurry! Only -3 Left in Stock!
This simple and pain-free procedure comes with many great benefits. Here are just a few benefits of microdermabrasion:
- Treats Flaky Skin: This procedure has proven to be effective in treating dry and flaky skin. By first removing dry, dead skin cells, your skin will better be able to absorb the product and makes moisturizing more effective.
- Wrinkle Reduction: Additionally, diamond microdermabrasion can greatly reduce wrinkles by eliminating the outer layers of dead skin. This is a process, and it normally takes anywhere from three to six treatments to effectively remove dead skin. Once this skin is gone, it stimulates your body to produce brand new skin cells. This not only helps repair fine lines, but it also helps prevent them from happening again.
- Relieves Hyper Pigmentation: This treatment removes the dark, damaged skin caused by hyperpigmentation. This makes it extremely effective in evening out your skin tone.
- Acne Scars: Diamond microdermabrasion is extremely effective in reducing the appearance of acne scars. Even if your acne was severe leaving you with dark scarred skin cells, this treatment has proven effective in reducing them.
Additionally, microdermabrasion helps reduce:
- Oily, congested skin
- Black Heads
- White Heads
- Ingrown Hairs
- Sun damage
- Crow’s feet
- Stretch marks
- Enlarged Pores
1. Hydra Dermabrasion Pen
- Clean and moisturize to remove dead skin and blackheads, through vacuum technology to suck and discharge water, clean without hurting the skin.
2. Polymer Atomizing Pen
- Through the air pump pressure, 95% air pure oxygen and water-like skin care products are injected into the basal layer of the skin at a pressure of 200pa. To improve skin texture: wrinkles, skin sagging, pigmentation, skin desalination, recovery skin, oily skin, dry skin problems
3. Cold Hammer Handle
- Shrink pores and release ice molecules to condense on the skin, penetrate into the basal layer of the skin and contact the skin channels to cause pores to shrink, forming a cold film on the skin surface to protect skin nutrients
4. Ultrasonic Handle
- Utilizing the compression and expansion of ultrasonic waves, one million fine vibrations per second can be formed. Its penetration is as deep as 3-6 cm below the skin. It can be used with lotion when vibrating at high speed to introduce the product and promote absorption.
5. LED photon mask 7 colors
- Use LED light wave band to penetrate deep into the skin, break down spots, repair acne skin, and whiten. At the same time, photons stimulate the proliferation of subcutaneous collagen to achieve the effect of skin rejuvenation and skin brightening.
Gizmo Supply Co accepts orders 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Orders are processed in the order they are received and expedited shipping orders, such as Priority and Express shipping, are elevated in priority to meet the delivery deadline. Gizmo Supply Co ships to all 50 U.S. states all U.S territories free of charge and follows the standard methods available by USPS, UPS, Fedex or DHL.
Orders placed are usually processed and shipped within 2-6 business days from the time the order is placed. Priority and Express orders placed before 11:00 AM PST will be processed and shipped out the same business day. Priority and Express orders placed after 11:00 AM PST will be processed and shipped out the next business day. The day an order ships does not count as a day in transit. Orders placed from Friday to Sunday will be processed the following Monday and shipped within 2-6 days. Subject to change due to COVID-19 safety restrictions, courier pickup limitations, production shortages and force majeure.
Orders are shipped from our Southern California, Texas or Hong Kong warehouse base on stock availability. Shipments from our Hong Kong warehouse will have no effect on the lead time of an order, unless otherwise stated.
Domestic orders are shipped via USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL base on our discretion. When your order ships from our warehouse, we send you a shipping confirmation email including your tracking number. Our automated system will send you automatic updates, however for more accurate tracking, we recommend using the couriers website. All orders will ship with a tracking number and require an adult signature upon arrival.
If your package cannot be delivered, is unclaimed, or is refused, you are responsible for the following:
- Original and return shipping costs.
- (International orders only) Duties, taxes and other customs charges that are incurred on the package for both the original and return shipments.
Lost or Stolen Packages
If the package shows delivered to your address, but is missing you must report to us within 2 weeks of placing your order (domestic shipments) or 4 weeks of placing your order (international shipments). Once you have reported your lost package, we will launch an inquiry with our carrier about the lost package and attempt to have it recovered. If the carrier declares the package to be a complete loss, we will reship your order to you at no charge if stock is available.
We are not responsible for packages that are delivered to a wrong address due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address provided by customer.
We ship to all countries allowed by the U.S government, a list of countries we do not ship to can be found here. International shipping cost can be calculated during checkout and uses USPS daily rates.
Free shipping is provided to the following International countries; Canada, France, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland and U.K.
Duties & Taxes
Customers are responsible for paying all duties, taxes and other fees which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination. Duties on goods can widely vary, depending on the product and the country it was manufactured in. Other charges and duties may also apply, depending on the items. Duty fee will not be refunded on any type of returns. For more information, please contact your local customs office.
USPS’S local country affiliates may charge the recipient all applicable duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees C.O.D. in the local currency at the time of delivery. All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery.
International orders are shipped via USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL and will be delivered by local post or its affiliates. When your order ships from our warehouse, we send you a shipping confirmation email including your tracking number. To track your package, simply enter your tracking number at usps.com,ups.com, fedex.com or dhl.com
We stand behind our goods and services and want you to be satisfied with them. We'll always do our best to take care of customers—our philosophy is to deal with you fairly and reasonably; we hope you will be fair and reasonable with us as well.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, your unit will be under warranty.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. A 20% restock fee may apply to your refund.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of your refund being processed.
If your item was shipped for free by us, the original shipping cost we paid may be deducted from your refund.
Once your refund is processed, the credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
To return your product, please contact us to receive an RMA number. Items returned without an RMA number will not be accepted.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Return shipping labels are provided on a case by case bases for defective products only. All return label request will require proof that item arrived damaged or defective.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Products purchased from Gizmo Supply Co includes a limited voluntary manufacture warranty, more information on the included warranty can be found here. Replacements are limited to once during the warranty period. The warranty period is valid from the date of your original purchase; it does not begin again when you receive a replacement.
Beyond the included manufacture warranty;
Gizmo Supply Co has teamed up with Clyde to offer top-tier product coverage. Coverage by Clyde is underwritten by A rated insurance carriers and comes with easy to understand terms, a simple claims process, and competitive pricing. By adding coverage to your purchase you can use our products knowing Clyde has your back.
To find the extended warranty cost and plans, you will see a "Add product protection" button on the product detail page similar to this;
Simply click on the button and our 1, 2 and 3 year plans and cost will appear for your review.
Q: What happens when I purchase a protection plan?
A: After you purchase a protection plan, Clyde will send you an email (your declarations page) with a link to your terms and conditions. There, you can read a summary of your plan and file a claim.
Q: How do I file a claim?
A: You can file a claim using the link that Clyde sends you once you purchase a protection plan. Claims can be submitted online or over the phone. You can also find your contract and submit a claim by going directly to hiclyde.com.
Q: Are contracts backed by an insurance company?
A: All Clyde contracts are backed by A-rated insurance partners. Clyde partners with a marketplace of insurers bringing you the highest quality coverage for the lowest price.
Q: What if I return my product?
A: If you return your product your contract will automatically be returned as well. Depending on when you return your item, you may receive a prorated amount for your contract depending on how much time the contract was in effect for.
Q: Where can I learn more?
A: You can learn more at joinclyde.com