Gizmo Supply 2 Gallon Vacuum Chamber & 3CFM Pump
Vendor: Gizmo Supply Co.
Available: In stock
Our policy is simple: We'll ship anything on our site to anywhere in the lower 48 United States for free.
30 DAYS RETURN
No hassle return, 30 days from delivery date. If you don't like it, we will accept the return.
We offer a 1 year warranty on all of our products. Which covers all parts and labor.
We are available 24/7 via e-mail (email@example.com). E-mails are answered within the day.
- Direct Drive Motor Allowing Easy Starting and is Maintenance Free
- Power Voltage:110V, 60Hz/ Motor Power: 1/3HP, 3 CFM/ Pump Speed: 1720 RPM
- Hose Connector: 1/4" SAE w/ 45º Seat / Chamber Max Temp: 160ºF / Gauge Style: Gylcerin Filled
- Silicone Pad Size: 4.75" x 4.75" / Chamber Dimension: 8.25" x 8" (Without Lid)
- Includes a Bottle of Vacuum Oil "FREE", Chamber Overall Dimension: 8" x 13-3/4"
Heat cured silicone gasket is chemically resistant to solvents like butane and does not loose vacuum over time. Heavy duty 3/4" shatter resistant acrylic crystal lid allows you to see inside and bulletproof. Hydro-tested stainless steel container is high strength, very durable and withstands up to 160ºF. Glycerin filled industrial gauge resists vibrations and keeps the gauge accurate to within 0.5inHg.
5 foot collapse-proof steel wire reinforced hose easily withstands any vacuum pressure you throw at it and features. Durable brass fittings fit all vacuum pump ports. 50 micron air filter reduces air flow back into the chamber for purging and prevents dust and debris from entering the chamber. 4.75" x 4.75" non stick silicone pad allows you to easily remove resin mixes. Max vacuum rated to 29.9inHg at sea level. Pump is rated at 3 CFM @ 1/3HP , Deep vane pump is aluminum construction for durability and lightweight. Perfect for applications like degassing urethanes, silicons, epoxies, stabilize wood, extracting essential oils from organic materials.