Gizmo Supply 3 in 1 Ultrasonic Liposuction Cavitation Machine
Vendor: Gizmo Supply Co.
Available: In stock
Our policy is simple: We'll ship anything on our site to anywhere in the lower 48 United States for free.
30 DAYS RETURN
No hassle return, 30 days from delivery date. If you don't like it, we will accept the return.
We offer a 1 year warranty on all of our products. Which covers all parts and labor.
We are available 24/7 via e-mail (email@example.com). E-mails are answered within the day.
- Adopt the top ultrasonic liposuction technique in the world
- Suitable for all kinds of skin
- Comfortable, painless, woundless during the treatemnt
- Easy operation, and easy to use
- No side effects, low cost investment and quick high returns
Ultrasonic therapy functions
• This massage can activate and adjust cell membrane and enhance the permeability of skin surface.
• The heat action, physical and chemical action can increase the deep skin temperature by 0.5-1℃. It can benefit for absorption of nutrition and medicine. It can accelerate metabolism, enhance the regeneration of fat, evacuation of tissue waste and repair lymph and capillary vessels. It also can promote body slimming.
Heat therapy functions
• The heat therapy can penetrate into deep skin, boost vigor of skin, clear the waste in blood vessels, eliminate body injurants and activate histiocytes to prevent aging active cells and accelerate metabolism and help loss weight.
Micro Current Massager therapy functions (EMS)
• This therapy is based on the muscle movement consumes calories and burns fat. Low Current is delivered in a specific pattern to achieve body slimming through series of therapies. Through the series of therapies, the machine is intended for consuming excess fat around waist, abdomen, thigh and arm.
• The micro current massager stimulates the muscles with passive movement under low frequency current. The muscular movement consumes fat, sugar and carbohydrate of surrounding tissue. Under normal movement the muscle may consume 60-70 joule energy per second, however, under high frequency movement the muscle can consume 3000-4000 joule per second.