Gizmo Supply 6 in 1 Unoisetion Smart 3D RF Cavitation Machine
VENDOR: Gizmo Supply Co
You Save: $573.00 (32%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only -8 Left in Stock!
OVERVIEW OF UNOISETION CAVITATION
Unoisetion cavitation 2.0, the advanced ultrasonic cavitation 1.0, is a non-invasive fat reduction treatment that uses ultrasound technology to reduce fat cells in targeted parts of the body. This unoisetion cavitation ultrasound slimming machine is both a facial and body infrared tool that removes fat, targets wrinkles and improves skin texture with constant use.
1. Fat dissolve, stubborn cellulite treatment of parts body
2. Smooth the slack skin, improve the skin elasticity.
3. Enhance the speed of the body metabolism, promote discharging of waste and moisture from the body.
4. Repair pregnancy wrinkle.
5. Relax muscles, massage body and restore muscle pain.
6. Get rid of double chin fat, streamline face line.
- Professional vertical non-invasive aesthetic treatment.
- 10.4 inches touch screen with high effectively operation experience.
- Adopts the latest unoisetion cavitation 2.0 and smart 3D RF aesthetic technology, safe, intelligence, long lifespan, incredible results, digitization calibration.
- Unoisetion cavitation and smart 3D RF with the combine bio photon light therapy, hot and cold hammer.
- 40K Unoisetion Cavitation unoisetion strong sound wave of 40000HZ may be emitted to vibrate fat cells at top speed and produce numerous vacuum air pockets inside and outside the fat cells, robustly impact fat cells to generate introverted blast and disintegrate triglyceride into glycerol and free fatty acids. By using ultrasound cavitation 2.0 technologies , direct access is destroy these fat cells and removes the body’s immediate capacity to store fat, whist the body’s fat cell and metabolism is also improved. It can be used body(But can not use on back).
- Quadrupole RF Handle Radio frequency emitter is pressed up against the skin. These radio waves get past the outer skin layers and deliver heat energy to the muscles and tissues beneath. The heat helps to contract these layers and build up collagen levels. The overall result tightens up the outer layers of skin and reduces wrinkling effects. Since there's a lot of heat involved, some cooling must be applied to the skin at the same time. It can be used to face and body.
- 3-Pole RF Handle Radio frequency emitter is pressed up against the skin. These radio waves get past the outer skin layers and deliver heat energy to the muscles and tissues beneath. The heat helps to contract these layers and build up collagen levels. The overall result tightens up the outer layers of skin and reduces wrinkling effects. Since there's a lot of heat involved, some cooling must be applied to the skin at the same time. A Three Pole facial lifting provides satisfying aesthetic results with less risk of side effects compared to a traditional face lift. It can be used to face and Eyes' Around.
- Microcurrent and Photon Handle uses natural light waves, which are transmitted by LED into the skin. The light activates photoreceptors in skin cells, producing energy for absorption by skin components, microcurrent to skin rejuvenation It is use on face and body.
- Cold hammer can fast feel cold allowing skin to quickly lock in moisture and further maintain and repair skin, calm down the skin. It use on face and body.
- RF Version: 3D SMART RF
- Treatment Area: Body
- Measure of Treatment Area: 17cm²
- Max. Output Power: 40W
- Treatment Area: Body
- Measure of Treatment Area: 30cm²
- Frequency: 40KHz
Max. Output Power: 20W
- Treatment Area: Body
- Measure of Treatment Area: 28mm²
- Max. Output Power: 60W
- Frequency: 3MHz
- Depth of RF: 12.5mm
- Depth of Pressure: 25.5mm
- Max. Output of Pressure: -80KPa
Wavelength of Red Light: 650nm
- Treatment Area: Eye/face
- Measure of Treatment Area: 6cm²
- Max. Output Power: 8W
- Frequency: 1MHz
- Depth of RF: 3mm
Wavelength of Red Light: 650nm
- Treatment Area: Face
- Measure of Treatment Area: 12.5cm²
- Max. Output Power: 20W
- Frequency: 1MHz
- Depth of RF: 5mm
Wavelength of Red Light: 650nm
Gizmo Supply Co accepts orders 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Orders are processed in the order they are received and expedited shipping orders, such as Priority and Express shipping, are elevated in priority to meet the delivery deadline. Gizmo Supply Co ships to all 50 U.S. states all U.S territories free of charge and follows the standard methods available by USPS, UPS, Fedex or DHL.
Orders placed are usually processed and shipped within 2-6 business days from the time the order is placed. Priority and Express orders placed before 11:00 AM PST will be processed and shipped out the same business day. Priority and Express orders placed after 11:00 AM PST will be processed and shipped out the next business day. The day an order ships does not count as a day in transit. Orders placed from Friday to Sunday will be processed the following Monday and shipped within 2-6 days. Subject to change due to COVID-19 safety restrictions, courier pickup limitations, production shortages and force majeure.
Orders are shipped from our Southern California, Texas or Hong Kong warehouse base on stock availability. Shipments from our Hong Kong warehouse will have no effect on the lead time of an order, unless otherwise stated.
Domestic orders are shipped via USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL base on our discretion. When your order ships from our warehouse, we send you a shipping confirmation email including your tracking number. Our automated system will send you automatic updates, however for more accurate tracking, we recommend using the couriers website. All orders will ship with a tracking number and require an adult signature upon arrival.
If your package cannot be delivered, is unclaimed, or is refused, you are responsible for the following:
- Original and return shipping costs.
- (International orders only) Duties, taxes and other customs charges that are incurred on the package for both the original and return shipments.
Lost or Stolen Packages
If the package shows delivered to your address, but is missing you must report to us within 2 weeks of placing your order (domestic shipments) or 4 weeks of placing your order (international shipments). Once you have reported your lost package, we will launch an inquiry with our carrier about the lost package and attempt to have it recovered. If the carrier declares the package to be a complete loss, we will reship your order to you at no charge if stock is available.
We are not responsible for packages that are delivered to a wrong address due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address provided by customer.
We ship to all countries allowed by the U.S government, a list of countries we do not ship to can be found here. International shipping cost can be calculated during checkout and uses USPS daily rates.
Free shipping is provided to the following International countries; France, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland and U.K.
Duties & Taxes
Customers are responsible for paying all duties, taxes and other fees which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination. Duties on goods can widely vary, depending on the product and the country it was manufactured in. Other charges and duties may also apply, depending on the items. Duty fee will not be refunded on any type of returns. For more information, please contact your local customs office.
USPS’S local country affiliates may charge the recipient all applicable duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees C.O.D. in the local currency at the time of delivery. All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery.
International orders are shipped via USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL and will be delivered by local post or its affiliates. When your order ships from our warehouse, we send you a shipping confirmation email including your tracking number. To track your package, simply enter your tracking number at usps.com,ups.com, fedex.com or dhl.com
We stand behind our goods and services and want you to be satisfied with them. We'll always do our best to take care of customers—our philosophy is to deal with you fairly and reasonably; we hope you will be fair and reasonable with us as well.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, your unit will be under warranty.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. A 20% restock fee may apply to your refund.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of your refund being processed.
If your item was shipped for free by us, the original shipping cost we paid may be deducted from your refund.
Once your refund is processed, the credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
To return your product, please contact us to receive an RMA number. Items returned without an RMA number will not be accepted.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Return shipping labels are provided on a case by case bases for defective products only. All return label request will require proof that item arrived damaged or defective.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Products purchased from Gizmo Supply Co includes a limited voluntary manufacture warranty, more information on the included warranty can be found here. Replacements are limited to once during the warranty period. The warranty period is valid from the date of your original purchase; it does not begin again when you receive a replacement.
Beyond the included manufacture warranty;
Gizmo Supply Co has teamed up with Clyde to offer top-tier product coverage. Coverage by Clyde is underwritten by A rated insurance carriers and comes with easy to understand terms, a simple claims process, and competitive pricing. By adding coverage to your purchase you can use our products knowing Clyde has your back.
To find the extended warranty cost and plans, you will see a "Add product protection" button on the product detail page similar to this;
Simply click on the button and our 1, 2 and 3 year plans and cost will appear for your review.
Q: What happens when I purchase a protection plan?
A: After you purchase a protection plan, Clyde will send you an email (your declarations page) with a link to your terms and conditions. There, you can read a summary of your plan and file a claim.
Q: How do I file a claim?
A: You can file a claim using the link that Clyde sends you once you purchase a protection plan. Claims can be submitted online or over the phone. You can also find your contract and submit a claim by going directly to hiclyde.com.
Q: Are contracts backed by an insurance company?
A: All Clyde contracts are backed by A-rated insurance partners. Clyde partners with a marketplace of insurers bringing you the highest quality coverage for the lowest price.
Q: What if I return my product?
A: If you return your product your contract will automatically be returned as well. Depending on when you return your item, you may receive a prorated amount for your contract depending on how much time the contract was in effect for.
Q: Where can I learn more?
A: You can learn more at joinclyde.com
GIZMO'S FINANCE OPTIONS
Thought that owning a cavitation machine was just a dream? It doesn't have to be with easy payment options that might just turn your wish into a reality.
Financing a Gizmo Cavitation machine or product isn’t something you will find plastered all over the internet. That might be because it almost seems too good to be true. When you're using a trusted source, financing a expensive machine might make sense.
HOW TO FINANCE YOUR GIZMO
Add to cart
Once you've selected the products you would like to order, simply add them to your shopping cart.
Quick application with Affirm
Choose Affirm as your payment option, provide your shipping details & enter your personal information. Affirm will provide a real-time loan decision. Select your preferred payment terms and confirm your loan.
Checkout and shipping
Confirm your order details and you are all set; your order has been placed! After checkout is complete we will process and ship your products right to your door.
Pay over time
With Affirm you can get your order right away and split your purchase into multiple payments to pay back over time. Choose the payment schedule that works best for you - 3, 6 or 12 month financing with rates from 10-30% APR. When you finance with Affirm you see the approved loan amount, interest rate, total interest you will pay, and the number of months that you have to pay off your loan all before signing up.
That's it. Get started right now by clicking on the Pre-qualify Now button below to browse our huge selection of Cavitation Machines, Sauna Blankets and other products. Remember to select monthly payments on the checkout page if you're interested in a monthly payment option.
WHY OPT FOR FINANCING?
If you have enough cash to pay for your next Gizmo Supply cavitation machine upfront we encourage it. Financing is a good alternative though. Get your gizmo now and pay for it over a set period of manageable payments.
PAY OVER 6, 12, 24 MONTHS WITH RATES FROM 0-30% APR FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
From 0% APR - For a limited time only, Gizmo’s is offering monthly payments with rates from 0% APR!
Buy now using Affirm and pay off your purchase in easy, fixed payments over 6, 12, or 24 months at rates from 0-30% APR. Down payment may be required depending on your credit and the offer is good only for transactions below $15,000 USD. For example, for a loan amount of $1,000 pay $83.34 per month for 12 months at 0% APR. Previous purchases ineligible for offer. Offer subject to change at any time. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees.
* Rates between 10-30% APR for qualified customers. Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. Payment amount depends on your purchase amount. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Previous purchases are not eligible for offer. Affirm loans made by Cross River Bank, Member FDIC.