Gizmo Supply Portable Brinell Hardness Tester with Readout Microscope
Vendor: Gizmo Supply Co.
Available: In stock
Our policy is simple: We'll ship anything on our site to anywhere in the lower 48 United States for free.
30 DAYS RETURN
No hassle return, 30 days from delivery date. If you don't like it, we will accept the return.
We offer a 1 year warranty on all of our products. Which covers all parts and labor.
We are available 24/7 via e-mail (email@example.com). E-mails are answered within the day.
- Objective Magnification: 1x, Objective Focus: 31.48mm (1.24")
- Effective Measuring Range: 6mm (0.24"), Eyepiece Division Plate Value: 1mm, Eyepiece Division Plate Scores: 6 lines
- Eyepiece Magnification: 20X, Eyepiece Focus: 12.6mm (0.5")
- Test block not included and sold separately
- Working Distance: 62mm (2.44"), View Field Diameter: 9mm (0.35"), Measuring Accuracy: 0.01mm
This tester is designed to easily measure the Brinell hardness value of different ferrous and non-ferrous metals including crude or annealed steel (non austenitic steel only), quenched and tempered steel (non austenitic steel only), cast iron, brass casting, rolled brass, rolled cooper, alloy of tin and bronze and casting of aluminum alloy. It can determine the Brinell hardness by measuring the diameters of the indentations left on the test piece and the standard hardness test block. The indentations are obtained by the steel ball of the tester located between the piece and test block with an instant load applied by hammer. The Brinell value can be obtained by referring the attached Conversion Table after measuring the indentations by the readout microscope. Widely used in shop, material supplier, plant, and quality control due to lightweight, easy operation and convenience.